The ideal option for a combination of privacy and plenty of light.
How they work
- Café style shutters cover the bottom half of your windows, for privacy and leave the top exposed, for daylight
- You can control how much light comes through the shutters on the bottom half of your windows
- This style is particularly popular in first floor apartments or terraced bay windows
Shutters are the easiest window treatment to keep clean, with periodic dusting or an occasional wipe down with warm soapy water and a microfibre cloth to bring your shutters back to new!
Your Custom-made Shutters
The Blinds and Shutter Company can custom-design and make Café Style/Part-Height shutters for your home or business, and we start with your FREE consultation:
- We discuss with you what you want to achieve from your shutters
- We talk through the best materials and shapes for your vision
- We take a full measurement of your windows, so that your Café Style/Part-Height shutters look exactly how you want them to
Shall we talk about your café shutters?
Call today on 01785 508602.
To find out more information about our shutters, use the contact form listed on the top or bottom of this page.
We’re BBSA Accredited
The BBSA has been instrumental in leading the campaign for safer window blinds in the UK via its Make it Safe campaign.
FINANCE FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE FROM SNAP FINANCE
You are just 3 SIMPLE STEPS AWAY from your perfect Cafe Style Shutters
1. Book an appointment and we'll visit at a time to suit you.
2. We'll measure up and talk you through your style options.
3. Your Cafe Style Shutters will be tailormade for your windows and we will arrange a time to install and transform your home.
Here’s what some of our happy clients have said:
One of the most recommended blinds and shutter companies in Staffordshire
Based on an excess of 100 5 Star Google Reviews