The benefits of Blinds are in their simplicity and style...
Providing shading and ambience when you’re sleeping, watching a movie, playing video games, or need privacy from people and commotion outside, blinds broadly fall into two categories:
View-through blinds provide maximum flexibility:
- Position the blind to see out, but stop people from seeing in
- Choose to partially open, fully open or fully close the blind
- Examples are Venetian blinds with horizontal slats or Vertical blinds with vertical slats
Blocking blinds control the glare of the sun and filter light into the room:
- They can be made from blackout materials to stop all light passing through the fabric
- Or light filtering blinds provide privacy whilst allowing sunlight into the room and filtering out the damaging rays
With so many choices of Blind available, we are sure you’ll find the right solution for your home or office. We also have blinds which are particularly suited to schools, bars and restaurants and offices.
The Blinds and Shutter Company measures and customises your Blinds to fit your windows precisely.
There is a Blind for every room, whether you need it to:
- Diffuse light
- Eliminate glare
- Reduce the damaging rays from the sun
- Create privacy
- Add colour and warmth to your home
Blinds are also increasingly customisable to our lifestyles and our homes, with lantern blinds for rooflights and motorised options for hard-to-reach areas - or just because!
If you’re not sure what would work best for the effect you want to achieve, book a free consultation and we’ll help you make the right choice.
Selecting the right Blinds
- If you’re not sure what Blinds will work best for your windows, we would be delighted to advise you, based on the effect you want to achieve for your room
- Book an appointment with us and Drew or Gary will visit your property to talk through the options that would work for your room(s)
- They will show you materials and fabrics with a range of colours, patterns and textures, plus options on how to control your blinds
- We can also reassure you that all our Blinds operate within the confines of Child Safety standards
Measured to Perfection
- Blinds are most effective when properly sized for your windows and room
- While there, Gary or Drew will take the correct measurements for the type of blinds you have selected
- With measurements and your choice of blinds, colours and materials in hand, the guys will create a quotation for you there and then
- You don’t have to make your decision on the day - we will email the quote to you for consideration
- Let us know when you’re ready to go ahead, we’ll take a deposit from you and your custom-made blinds will go into production!
- When your Blinds are ready, Charlotte will call you to arrange an installation date
- Zac, Tom or Max will visit to fit your blinds and make sure they work as they should
We would be delighted to answer any questions to help you select your Blinds.
Please call, email – or book an appointment here.
Safer Window Blinds
We’re BBSA Accredited which means we make blinds safe. The BBSA has been instrumental in leading the campaign for safer window blinds in the UK via its Make it Safe campaign.
You are just 3 SIMPLE STEPS AWAY from your perfect BLINDS, SHUTTERS or CURTAINS:
1. Book an appointment and we'll visit at a time to suit you.
2. We'll measure up and talk you through your style options.
3. Your blinds, shutters or curtains will be tailormade for your windows and we will arrange a time to install and transform your home.
Here’s what some of our happy clients have said:
One of the most recommended blinds and shutter companies in Staffordshire
Based on an excess of 100 5 Star Google Reviews